Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Flickr Slideshow

Flickr is a very interesting site for sure. It has opened my eyes to how important photos can really be to some people. I too really enjoy looking at old photos and may be utilizing Flickr a bit more now. 

I added four photos to my collection to start. Simple photos I have taken in the past of nature. Not necessarily deep in the forest or anything, but nice photos of the sunset, trees and plants! As you can tell, the reason I made this blog is because I truly enjoy nature and the environment. It feels amazing to go out and explore new places. The slideshow below only shows a couple of the many photos I have taken with my friends. Enjoy...

Slideshow:


2 comments:

  1. nice to see nature! a lot better than seeing the city all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flickr is a little weird to use, but it offers a lot of (free) storage space and a nice way to systematically organize photos!

    ReplyDelete