Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Favorite Nature Travels

The main reason I made this blog is because how much I truly appreciate the world and environment around me. Being able to travel and see the world around me, it is simply amazing and astonishing. I like to take a deep breath whenever I go out and just look around at what is around me. It makes me feel some sort of way. There is still so much for me to see out there in the world and I know I won't be able to see all of it and that is why I like to explore other people's experiences with nature. I have always been a fan of cold, artic-like places. They simply amaze me because I have never truly experienced that much snow or cold weather. Seeing the animals and other life being able to survive that environment is also an awesome sight. One day I am sure I will get to experience that type of environment and I am sure I will freeze until my nose drippings turn into icicles. It will be a different environment than Las Vegas's desert that is for sure. Cold places are not the only places of nature I enjoy however. I like forests and beaches as well. You cannot beat a cool sunny day on the beach, but I get to experience that quite often since we live quite close to California's coastline. Forests also amaze me because of how intricate the environment is. There are so many different habitats and many animals and other life to see. I definitely will be hiking more forests in the near future. Comment your favorite places to travel, I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. I also love travelling (as do most people)! As I've gotten older, I've taken more of a liking to places with nice outdoors environment and aesthetic rather than cities or beaches. I think nature brings a lot of tranquility to the soul. I highly recommend Alaska in the summer or Iceland in September (winter is cheaper if you can tolerate cold) if you're ever looking for a blend of nature and some nice touristy stuff.

    ReplyDelete