Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Late Winter

The weather feels so amazing as we change from Winter to Spring. There has been plenty of rain the last few weeks in particular, which is always nice because Las Vegas needs as much rain as it can get. A few people I talk with and I myself all agree that Winter definitely came pretty late this time around. Last year by this time, we would usually be seeing the temperature steadily increase. Maybe it will be the same for Summer and we may have an awesome beginning of the season. I do not  know about you guys, but rainy days are some of my favorite days. I like to take a stroll through the park or go hiking with a few friends when its rainy. Sometimes I even go alone just to clear my head of things that may be troubling. Helps if you need to an escape of some kind.

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the rain as well. We need it! Although I like to spend rainy days indoor with my wife. I am hoping that this means we'll wave a late start to summer. The cooler temps are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take rainy days or any other type of day over Las Vegas' brutally summer days. I'm not looking forward to 100+ degree days or nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dread the 100+ degree weather. It is like a bad nightmare!

      Delete